Sunday, October 2, 2011

It takes a village to start a business...a computer literate one!

I am in my 50's with three children all over the age of 20, two in-law children and two grandchildren. You might think "ok. what does this have to do with chuppahs?" For those in my generation, have you noticed that our children have a computer chip in their bodies that was definitely not passed on through our DNA? By the way, it is now a permanent part of the DNA, since it passes to grandchildren, too. Here's a conversation I had with my 5 year old grandson. "Savta,  do you have the song 'Dynamite' on your phone?" "I don't know. How would I know?" " Savta, you take your phone and press this button, then slide this and then look up..." " Kid, I lost you at 'take your phone'".

This brings me to thanking my husband,  my children, in-law children, friends, web designer Holly Knott and anyone else out there who helped me limp along the process of using a computer to start this business. I couldn't have done it without you.

My 3 year old granddaughter in training with my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment